Thank you for choosing to be a member of the Spirits of St. Louis R/C Club! Please take a moment to fill out the information on this application.
NOTE: Spirits Memberships run from January 1st to December 31st. If you are joining after August, contact email@example.com and we can work something out for you for this year and next year.
Please note the following instructions:
- The fields with a Red Asterisk (*) are required and you cannot continue to pay without completing them!
- A NEW Spirits Member is someone who was NOT a member last year. If you were a member 2 years ago or 30 years ago you are new!
- The membership types are as follows:
- Full / Family Membership (Primary Flyer) – You are a single flyer or the “Head Cheese”, “Flight Leader”, “El-Capitan” of your family’s membership .
- Youth Member (Under the Age of 19) – You are a single flyer under the age of 19 and NOT a family Member of a Full/Family Member!
- Dual Membership (Full Member at another AMA Club) – This is a secondary membership for you because you fly at another AMA club.
- Associate Non-Flying Member – You love model airplanes, come to the meetings, and want voting privileges and free stuff a full member gets like a 10% discount at Mark Twain Hobby!
- Life Member – You are an AMA Life Member and want to join the Spirits of St. Louis Club forever!
- If you select the Dual Membership then please enter your Club Name, An Officer That can verify your membership, and their email address in the space provided.
- If you were a full member last year and you are late to the party to re-up your membership and it is after the March Meeting you are “In Arrears” and owe a $25 late fee.
- Enter the information in the required fields
- Make sure you do an electronic signature to confirm you will follow the Spirits Safety Rules and the AMA Safety Code!
- If you have family members, make sure you enter their information too! If not, skip it.
- Remember, you are NOT a member unless your AMA membership is up to date! Email your membership card to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you think all this fancy computer gobbledy gook is for NERD’s and you want to go old school, fill this Application out and bring your money to a club meeting or email the president at email@example.com!